The Church of Narzana is located in the concil of Sariego, in eastern Asturias. Built in the late 12th century, it consists of a single rectangular nave and semi-circular apse preceded by a straight section. The triumphal arch is pointed, with two archivolts with zigzag and five-petalled decoration. These rest on three columns on each side, with capitals having plant and zoo- and anthropomorphic motifs.
The nave has an open wooden framework ceiling and the apse, a cul-de-four dome. The interior is illuminated by three small loopholes that splay inwards, topped by small semi-circular arches and symmetrically distributed along the north and south walls.
The apse is decorated with a chequered cornice, corbels with different decorative motifs (beads, coils, anthropomorphic and zoomorphic figures) and five-petalled metopes. Halfway up the wall there is an impost with floral motifs. In the centre of the apse there is a window topped by a semi-circular arch in zig-zag resting on two columns with capitals ornamented with plant motifs, while a band of peaks runs around its base.
The west-facing portal consists of three semi-circular archivolts with floral and zig-zag decoration, with two columns on each side, whose capitals present figurative and plant motifs. It is covered by a tiled roof with metopes and corbels with figurative and plant motifs.
The church suffered a fire in 1936. It was restored by Luis Menéndez-Pidal y Álvarez around 1960.